Tonight the Dartmouth Investment and Philanthropy Program (DIPP) will be meeting to go over our (quick!) application process, review our program structure and debrief on recent portfolio performance updates. We are always looking to bolster the '16 presence within the organization and strongly encourage any student interested to apply. No prior investment experience required! ​Feel free to blitz this account with any questions.

Where: Carson 60
When: Thursday, August 7th (TONIGHT)
Time: 7:30 PM
Duration: 20-30 Minutes

**All are welcome and no RSVP is required**
- DIPP Investment Committee

~About DIPP~
The Dartmouth Investment and Philanthropy Program (DIPP) is a student organization that manages a real diversified fund valued at over $400,000 and distributes a percentage of its capital gains to campus organizations annually. DIPP provides a platform for undergraduate students to learn about finance through education sessions as well as analyzing,debating and pitching stocks for investment. DIPP maintains a focus on giving back to the Dartmouth community by donating a continually-increasing amount of funding to student-initiated philanthropic endeavors. This summer, we will be recruiting new members for the 2014/2015 academic year. DIPP members, alongside program execs, are invited to help manage the fund and learn about finance and the markets.