Want to get outside this week?
Join us at the DARTMOUTH ORGANIC FARM

Thursday

8-10amHARVEST WORKDAY
Come help us pick veggies to sell at our weekly farm stand! We'll be working in the field and greenhouses to pick tomatoes, cut heads of lettuce and flowers, choose the best zucchini, and more. No experience necessary and anyone is welcome! Wear closed-toed shoes and clothes you don't mind getting dirty. Chances are, you'll walk away with some veggies of your own!
Rides leave from behind Robo at 8, back in time for 10As.

12pm-2:30pm: FARM STAND ON COLLIS PATIO (Collis Lobby if it rains)
Come buy delicious, freshly-harvested veggies from the farm:
ZUCCHINI, KALE, CHARD, LETTUCE, TOMATOES, FRESH HERBS, GREEN BEANS, SUNFLOWERS, AND MORE!
Looking for a way to get more involved with the farm? Blitz back to sign up to man the farm stand! It's a great way to meet students involved with the farm.

Sunday

9amFARM BREAKFAST @ THE SLC
Come eat or volunteer to help us cook a delicious breakfast! A great way to meet people involved with the farm. Then, once you're all nourished, join us for a farm workday at 10!

10am-12pm: FARM WORKDAY
Our typical Saturday workday is getting moved to Sunday this week to accommodate the 50 hikers and supporters. After farm breakfast, join our farm interns Claire and Caitlin and head out to the farm. Please wear closed toed shoes and clothes that you don't mind getting dirty! Whether you're a regular or a first-timer, we would love to have you.
Rides leave from breakfast around 10, back around 12.

In the Future…

Look out for these UPCOMING EVENTS, brought to you by the farm:
-More workdays
-Farm Stand on Thursday 8/14
-MOVIE SCREENING at the Farm
-Fish Bake and Farm Event on 8/16