AMARNA OPEN MEETINGS
TONIGHT, 7/16, @9
Featuring lots of ice cream, cards against humanity, and chill people

why?​
because NO RUSH, NO PLEDGE TERM, NO PROBLEM.

what's Amarna?
As we like to say, "it's not a house. it's a home." Amarna Undergraduate Society is the original alternative social space, created (by Greeks!) to be a coed complement to the Greek system, to host our own 100% open events and be a welcoming space for all. we hang out, we study, we rage. Amarna welcomes everyone, affiliated and non, whether you've been to every Wine & Cheese or it's your first time setting foot in our doors, whether you're a freshman or a jaded senior. we have no rush, no pledge term, and no conditions for membership. Come check us out, ask us anything, and see if Amarna feels right for you.

how do i get there?
our cute little house is at 23 East Wheelock Street. walk down East Wheelock past the gym and keep going through the stoplight (unless it's red. then stop and wait for it to change). we're the second house on your left, with the letters AMARNA over our door!

We hope to see you there!​