Then fill out this super short application (attached) for SOPHOMORES FROM THE SOURCE!

Sophomores from the Source is a Ledyard Sophomore Summer tradition. It is open to all students on campus (no prior involvement with Ledyard necessary). It's basically a weekend canoeing trip! We drive a few miles in the upstream direction and paddle down the Connecticut River. And we get to sleep in 2 beautiful campsites along the way! It's a super fun and relaxing trip! If you have any interest in going, please fill out the attached application! (It's not like an actual application; we just want to know who wants to go)

Please blitz all questions and applications to [log in to unmask]

Application DUE WEDNESDAY JULY 16th!​