Interested in exploring coed Greek life at Dartmouth? Still considering rushing a house? If so, we would love to get to know you and have you become a part of our brotherhood!
The brothers of Phi Tau cordially invite you to our formal rush and open house event,
Tuesday, July 15th, 6:00-8:00 pm.
Rush will occur during the first hour, so unfortunately we can't allow freshmen to join us. However, if you are a '17 and you want to come get to know the brotherhood, you are welcome to come for the second half of the event (7-8pm).
Come hang out, eat food, and get to know some of the ins and outs of the house and the brotherhood. Rush is non-binding, so you by no means have to join the house if you attend, but we would love to hang out and get to know you a little better! If you are unable to make the event, you are always welcome to stop by the house anytime.​
Hope to see you there!