Dear all,

Tomorrow (July 21) is the fourth class of a 9 class summer term introductory/intermediate tango course! This class will be taught by Noelia and Keysi this week! After the classes we will have practica until 10 pm and will be available for individual help and feedback.

The class will be held at Sarner East/West at Sarner Underground, which is the building to the left of Class of 1953 Commons, with the ramp leading to the doorway. An ID is required to enter so we will try to keep the door open.

There is no need to bring a partner, as many people will come without partners and partner rotations will be encouraged during the class. Please bring a pair of clean shoes which allow you to pivot on the dance floor. Beginners and dancers of all levels are welcome! Please join us!

Time : 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm with practica until 10 pm
Location: Sarner Underground
Price: FREE for Dartmouth students (Undergrad and Graduate). For non-students, only $5 per class!
The course also qualifies for PE credit for Dartmouth undergraduate students! :-).