SEAD can help! And you can help us fundraise for the Prouty!

Come eat baked goods, drink lemonade, and make a donation to SEAD’s fundraising efforts at the following places (TODAY) from 3:30-5:30pm:

Novack
Collis Patio
In front of the Hop

Also, we will be having a carwash at Hanover High School from 3:30-5pm, so please come get yo​ur cars cleaned by SEAD students and staff!

Thanks, and we’ll see you this afternoon!!
SEADlove!

P.S. Don’t know what SEAD is?
SEAD (Summer Enrichment at Dartmouth) is a multi-year enrichment program on campus that leverages the talents and experiences of Dartmouth undergraduates to positively affect the aspirations of urban and rural high school students from under-resourced backgrounds.​