Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Want to engage in some of the most pressing public health issues on our campus? Need a job?
COME TO GREEN TEAM TRAINING

Tuesday 7/1 from 5:00-7:00 PM
Silsby 213​

Green Team is a completely student run, alcohol and sexual assault harm reduction task force training students in peer bystander intervention. Members act as sober monitors and at social events, make appropriate interventions, and effectively reduce harm on campus.  We are an organization supported by students and the administration alike. Come learn more, get trained, be a force for good. Opportunities for leadership and upward mobility within the organization. $11.00/hr.

Questions? Blitz the Green Team account: [log in to unmask]