Dartmouth Zen Practice will host a first meeting for all who would like to participate this summer,  Wednesday, July 2,  8 to 9 pm at North Fairbanks Hall, basement ("Meditation Room").  This summer, we will explore the Zen tradition, its disciplines and relevance to everyday life.  We might take a trip down to Yale to visit their campus group.  Maybe another trip depending on time and interest.  If you are interested and can't come on Wednesday, reply to this email to receive notice of events.

Enjoy the summer.

Gendo Allyn Field

(Lay Zen monk, advisor for Dartmouth Zen,

leading practice at Upper Valley Zen Center,

<www.UVZC.org>)​