On Monday, June 9th, 2014, we experienced the tragic loss of Scott Studenmund, a Green Beret staff sergeant in the US Army Special Forces, and the brother of Connell Studenmund '16. Scott was a brave soldier and a beloved brother, who passed away while in combat in Afghanistan. In lieu of flowers, the family has requested that contributions be made to a special fund that has been established in memory of Scott Studenmund. We will be selling America tank tops in order to raise money for Scott's fund, which will honor him and all of the servicemen and women who have fought and continue to fight for our country.

If you would like to buy a tank top, please fill out this google form by Friday June 27:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qifWOki5dcQhJpLISTot7zNTrDmzdSDGajLZY9WFFvE/viewform
*if you place your order by Monday at 3pm you will be guaranteed to receive it before the 4th of July

?[https://pod51030.outlook.com/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkADA4MDQ2OGZiLWNjNWYtNDFmNi1hZGRkLTQ3MmZmMDNhOGY1MABGAAAAAADy7R34lP9WToyMKneEcuwRBwBWSeMy%2FdRwQK5godxYLSNRAAAA2M1SAAChBN%2FgxLI%2BQpKgy2wj4bNoAADaNHAgAAABEgAQAJ1EVap%2FsTZDqJMflHOL4CI%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=ZK9uDfnvKUCyCfUQ3VVKgupY1r9kXNEI5itVeMSwCym6w6sxB_w_TsuL8ZgPgaiVH0-fmLJ4r3A.]?

If there are any questions please feel free to blitz [log in to unmask]