Become one of the thousands who like us on Facebook for your chance to win one of 10 DIRT COWBOY GIFT CARDS that we are giving away for finals period!

https://www.facebook.com/99Rock

We'll keep you up to date with local news and events around the Upper Valley, and on the Dartmouth Campus!

Simply log on to Facebook and "Like," our page - we'll reach out to you this week if you've won! Do it fast- the gift cards will go fast!

99 Rock is owned and operated by Dartmouth Broadcasting and includes many of your friends and classmates on staff!

Stop by our studios on the Third Floor of Robinson Hall for more chances to win great prizes from our local partners, and to learn about opportunities to join our organization!

https://www.facebook.com/99Rock

Happy Finals from 99 Rock!