~*~*~*COME SAY GOODBYE TO OUR SENIAIRES*~*~*~*

Because you get to hear each of our seniors TWICE!

Because most Greek organizations aren't having meetings.

Because Thursday is still reading period. For some reason we only get one day, they count Memorial Day, that is such horsehockey.

Because nostalgia.

Because this crop of Aires were the last ones to be on the Sing Off! (lol)

Because there will be singing, laughter, and hearty cheer.

Because we'll miss these guys.

Because FR3D0

Because they come highly recommended by the Rhodes Scholarship Trust.

Because at most, this will take 45 minutes.

Because they earned a great send off.