Interested in singing and classical music

Audition NOW for Canta Chorale for the season beginning in 14F!

 Canta Chorale is a chamber choral ensemble of 8 - 12 members founded and run by students. We give one concert per term, and focus on a diverse repertoire that not only spans from the early music period to the late 20th century, but also includes arrangements of contemporary and traditional songs. It's a great space to explore choral works in a small ensemble setting, where each member has a great amount of vocal responsibility. We regularly hire and collaborate with professional musicians, such as harpist Rebecca Kauffman this term.

If you are looking for a music group with a very high level of musicianship, Canta Chorale may be what you're looking for. ***No prior choral experience necessary.***

Schedule an audition ASAP and before the end of term by blitzing [log in to unmask]Audition is by appointment only, and it is stress-free and low-key.

 For more information or inquiries, visit our information kit at http://tinyurl.com/CantaInfo or blitz us at [log in to unmask].