Hey Everyone!

AD is hosting its termly open mic night/coffeehouse TOMORROW NIGHT, Thursday the 22nd, at our house on 9 east wheelock street at 8:30pm and we want YOU to come support or perform!

Free LOU'S PIE! Free Hot Chocolate! Great music! Better vibes! Come to the AD coffeehouse

It's almost the end of the year--why not try something new and fun?

8:30PM ! Come support friends, chill out and have a great time. If you would like to perform please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. All performances will be accepted--the more the merrier!

Thanks and hope to see ya there
-The Alternative Delta