will be OUTSIDE!
(It'll be like Water Party but outside and also we're not on probation.)

Dartmouth voted and we listened.
Of a total of 2583 responses, 87% voted to have the Green Key concert outside.
(Which is great, because Leede only has a 1700-person capacity... and 4000 people came to last year's concert.)

What does this mean?

-There are no tickets!
-It will very likely be raining. Rain gear yes, UMBRELLAS NO. You will block others' view, they will be angry at you, and we will say "we told you so."
-Consider dressing warmly! It will only be in the 60s, and being wet + cold may seriously impact your overall fun.
-To make sure everyone is safe, there will be plenty of security and Hanover Police around – please make decisions accordingly and do what you can to make this a safe + fun concert for you and everyone around you.

See you tomorrow on Gold Coast Lawn at 7pm!
#GreenKey14S

<3pb

"It's all fun and games until there's an umbrella in your eye."
-David Pack, Collis Assistant Director