​Want to find out how YOU can make a meaningful difference in the midterm elections this fall?

Then come to our second planning and organizing event this Tuesday!

We will be meeting with Elsie Raymer ​to discuss best campaign practices and what Dartmouth students can do this summer and fall to help reelect our Congresswoman, Annie Kuster '78.

WHEN: Tuesday, May 20 at 5 PM

WHERE: Rocky 2

We hope to see you there!

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Like Dartmouth College Democrats on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats on Twitter*