Join us at Morning Glory Community Fellowship in Cutter Shabazz Mural room at 11 a.m. ** This Sunday will be our last service in Cutter Shabazz for this term. We will also be sending-off our graduating seniors.

The sermon titled "On the flip side" will be based on Luke 9:49-50, Luke 10:1-9, and Luke 10:17-20

ALL ARE WELCOME!

Sunday, May 25th, is the date for the spring term joint service with Trinity Baptist at Trinity Baptist.  Plan to be with us for what is always a great time of inspiration, fellowship, and wonderful food.

Transportation will be provided from the front of Dartmouth Hall at 10:00AM

As custom, a lovely luncheon will follow the service.

>>> Blitz us back by Thursday, May 15th if you're interested in preparing a dish or desert for the luncheon  so we can go purchase ingredients.

Many Blessings,

Morning Glory Praise and Worship Team​

"I rejoiced with those who said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord." Psalm 122:1​​