Together, you've contributed more than 400 ideas, 850 comments, and 42,000 votes to Improve Dartmouth. 16 of your ideas have been implemented and another 21 are in review or in progress... That's pretty cool but we still have a lot of work to do.

Here are a few other updates:
  1. We’re launching Improve Dartmouth Focus Groups, a new initiative that connects students and staff to implement the most promising ideas on Improve Dartmouth. Joining a focus group is a great way to make a tangible impact on our community. If you’d like to join our pilot focus group, click here
  2. Improve Dartmouth is growing and we need your talent. If you’re a web developer, graphic designer, or just want to get involved with Improve Dartmouth, please let us know! The more students we have working behind-the-scenes, the more ideas we can push through implementation.
  3. You can download our biweekly reports here. We submit them to President Hanlon and our administrative partners every two weeks. They provide useful information like current progress on the top ideas.
Have a great weekend,
Esteban Castaņo ‘14
Co-chair, Improve Dartmouth