Error during command authentication.

“Omg, there are so many Asians. How are we going to tell them apart?”
. . .
“I’m just not into Asian guys. They’re too effeminate for me.”
. . .  .
“Is your boyfriend, like, an ‘Asian’ Asian? I thought he dressed pretty white."
. . . . . . . . . .

WHERE ARE THE ASIANS?

"Asians and Asian Americans are the largest minority at Dartmouth.
Where are the Asians and Asian Americans in Greek life?
Where were the 'Asian' voices in the Freedom Budget?
What does it mean to be Asian at Dartmouth?"

A panel on Asian/Asian-American voices and identities at Dartmouth.

Saaid Arshad '14
Karima Ma '14
Francis Slaughter '16
Maan Tinna '13