The Dartmouth Caribbean Connection is excitedly assembling its new Exec Board. The Board will be responsible for all the meetings, discussions, and events for the year 2014 -2015. We are re-opening applications for the position of Treasurer. In doing so, we are inviting those who have not yet applied to the Exec Board to do so!

The deadline for this re-opened application is Tuesday, May 13th at 11:59PM.

The new DCC Exec Board will be announced by Thursday, May 15th!

APPLY HERE: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/W829S6T
Dartmouth Caribbean Connection Executive Board Application 2014-2015 Survey
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

* Descriptions of the positions have been attached to this email.

We look forward to reading your application.

Best,

DCC Communications​