*Telling My Story with Students and Staff*

Final Performance:

Saturday May 10, 6:30 PM

Brace Commons

This spring, a group of fifteen students and staff participated in an
intensive on-campus Telling My Story program supported by the Office of
Pluralism and Leadership (OPAL). This six-week workshop, led by Professor
Pati Hernandez, brought us together to discuss themes surrounding our
shared and individual experiences of this campus. We would like to extend
an invitation for you to join the participants of the Telling My Story
workshop as we share our final performance piece. This piece is the
culmination of six weeks of collaboration, and will showcase both
experiences that divide us and those that bring us together.

The performance is scheduled for Saturday, May 10th at 6:30 PM. It will
take place in Brace Commons, the common area of East Wheelock cluster.

We hope to see you there!

-the Telling My Story team

“If you have come to here help me, than you are wasting our

time. But if you have come because your liberation is

bound up with mine, then let us work together.”

—Lilla Watson