Looking to play some awesome tennis this term?

Come out on Saturday, May 10th for our IM tennis tournament! We will have a men's singles, women's singles, and open doubles tournament open to all Dartmouth students.

Entries are due Wednesday, May 7th--so get those in soon.

Match Times

Singles 12-2PM ; Doubles 2-5PM

Format

Single Elimination Tournament. Men’s Singles, Women’s Singles and Open Doubles Players

Awards

T-shirts to champions. KAF cookies to doubles team with the best matching outfits

Note

Varsity tennis players on the 2013-14 roster are not eligible for IM play.

To view the details of the tournament and entry form, go to the Dartmouth Intramural sports page and click on"tennis tournament":

http://www.dartmouthrecreation.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=11610&ATCLID=205423309

We look forward to see you there!!

DCT