~*~* WOMEN IN BUSINESS *~*~*

Interested in hearing about the experiences of women at Tuck?
Considering business school in the future?
Don’t know how to change careers in the future?

Then join us tonight for our annual Tuck Tea event with the Tuck Women in Business organization! We’ll have four separate panels followed by smaller break out sessions and networking on the Tuck balcony.

TODAY, TUESDAY, May 6th
6 PM
Raether Hall @ Tuck

*Umpleby’s pastries will be served

**All genders, majors and classes welcome**

Info on the 10 Tuck Panelists (Pre Tuck Industry --> Post Tuck Industry):
*Private Banking --> Financial Services/General Management
*Acting --> Tech
*Business Technology Consulting --> Marketing
*Healthcare Consulting --> Tech
*Operations Management --> Brand Management
*Sales and Trading --> General Management
*Consulting --> Consulting/General Management
*Human Capital Consulting --> Strategy Consulting
*Retail Management and HR --> Social Enterprise
*Management Consulting --> Impact Investing
*Government/Legal --> Marketing