Error during command authentication.

   DARTMOUTH WOM​EN'S RUGBY CLUB

  invites you to our 6th Annual CULLY'S RUN!

  Saturday May 10th at the Corey Ford Rugby Clubhouse

Students can register online at http://tinyurl.com/dwrccullys14 for 10 DA$H dollars!

There will be prizes for winners in different categories, including

a gift certificate from Stinson's for the organization with the most number of participants!

[If you have already registered but didn't add your organization affiliation you can do so on the day of!]

Cully's run is our annual 5k event - run or walk - organized in memory of our teammate Katy Cullinan '08 who battled with an eating disorder for several years before taking her own life. All proceeds go to Headrest, a local non-profit organization that provides addiction and crisis support services.

If your family or friends are here for the weekend, they can register at http://2014.cullysrun.org/

To check out past year's stats, pictures, and more feel free to browse http://www.dartmouthwomensrugby.com/cullysrun

We hope you are enjoying the warm(er) weather and will join us for our event, the clubhouse and the trail are beautiful!