We are now accepting membership!

The Dartmouth Alliance is a new LGBT pre-professional organization on
campus designed to educate Dartmouth undergraduates about the opportunities
that exist in the business world for LGBT students. We achieve this by
fostering a community among like-minded peers and by connecting them to
professions and firms that embrace diversity. Through programming and other
activities, Dartmouth Alliance seeks to make its membership competitive for
top positions in the professional world.

Please email [log in to unmask] if you are interested in joining,
and we will get back to you about our first meeting!