DARTMOUTH WOMEN'S RUGBY CLUB invites you to our 6th Annual CULLY'S RUN!

Mark your calendars!

 Saturday May 10th(in two weeks!!)

at the Corey Ford Rugby Clubhouse

Students can register online at http://tinyurl.com/dwrccullys14  for 10 DA$H dollars!

Cully's run is our annual 5k event - run or walk - organized in memory of our teammate Katy Cullinan '08 who battled with an eating disorder for several years before taking her own life. All proceeds go to Headrest, a local non-profit organization that provides addiction and crisis support services.

If your family or friends are here for the weekend, they can register at http://2014.cullysrun.org/

To check out past year's stats, pictures etc feel free to browse through http://www.dartmouthwomensrugby.com/cullysrun

We hope you are enjoying the warm(er) weather and will join us for our event, the clubhouse and the trail are beautiful and we will have prizes!