Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

[https://pod51030.outlook.com/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkADM2ZmFkYzM0LWQ5NjEtNDVlYi1iZDhiLTNlNDE4ZjgxYWMzOQBGAAAAAAAJk5OVbpxUSb7i1t4YcTk8BwBqAUxddhc8R7alAUFRsxVCAAAAcmecAAAws5zI45KNSZWdAXTGJCCFAAC5DlG%2BAAABEgAQALfckxDYNK1JsuQS6MbKqCc%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=AvaEOhV7_EKv2xqWeshZw2-moGxbMdEIH4xEj9MdQ0i2xC6uBsHMSqR29-kQEk4kmzzLR-9XajM.]

Rocky Overhang
10 PM - 1 AM
FRIDAY
McDonalds

DA$H OR CA$H

SUPPORT ACHIEVEMENT AT ROMANO CIRCLE!!!!

ARC is a Tucker organization that works with children aged 5-12 in Romano Circle, a low-income housing community in nearby Lebanon. Our mentors go to Romano from Monday-Thursday, and all activities are at their after school program. We spend half our time helping the students with homework and the other half playing board games, doing arts projects, or playing outside.