Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Geisel medical students have been working with the Nathan Smith Society members to help support the Boston Health Care for the Homeless in their Breast Cancer Awareness & Screening Program.  Here is a note from Geisel student, Rachel Brickman.  Thanks to Shay Vellanki  16 (NSS coordinator for this term) and other members for organizing.

Donations accepted TONIGHT (Monday, 8-10 pm) in Novack!  Or contact Rachel as below.

This week, the Geisel School of Medicine community is focusing on Breast Cancer Awareness and Screening. Each year, Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program hosts a breast cancer screening health fair for the poverty-stricken women in the greater Boston area.  This year the event will be held on May 3rd, 2014. Many of our students have been involved in various capacities with BHCHP, and are passionate about supporting equal access to healthcare in our closest big city.

The entire Dartmouth community can help support this important cause by donating items that serve as incentives for the women to make the trip to South Boston and receive potentially life-saving screenings. Please consider donating items such as new female underwear, bras, lotions, nail polishes, etc., or simply money for us to buy these items.Keep in mind, we are trying to target a group of women who do not have access to the regular medical care they deserve. Any donation, big or small, makes a difference.

Donations must be collected by Wednesday, April 30th.

Thanks for your help!

Contact [log in to unmask] with questions.​