Which books have made the biggest impact on you? Think about it.

​Were they giant tomes, or short manifestos? Books you read as a child, or as a teenager, or perhaps they changed your college experience. Did they inspire your imagination or stimulate investigation? ​What has stayed with you? What sticks

Monday Night Dinner.

Let's talk books.

With English Professor Melissa Zeiger.​

6pm.

Anthony Chicaiza '17 and Mick Zloof '16 cooking.

Only @ Amarna.

What is Monday Night Dinner?

MND is an Amarna tradition of hosting weekly campus-wide dinner discussions with professors on a topic of their choice. Dinner is always fresh, homemade & free, and the discussion is always fantastic!

What is Amarna?

Amarna is a co-ed undergraduate society with open membership and no rush or pledge term. We cook, we hang out, and we host Wine & Cheese and a variety of other fun events. Our Wednesday 9pm meetings are always open to campus, so feel free to come check us out!

Where is Amarna?

Amarna is located at 23 East Wheelock St. Walk downhill from the Green, past the gym, go straight through the stoplight, and check to make sure that the second house on your left says "Amarna" over the door. If so, you're there!