[cid:528ed260-2b38-4718-8c71-78faf2799ade]

Yom HaShoah (??? ?????), also known as Holocaust Remembrance Day, begins tonight at sundown.

Tomorrow, Monday April 28th, Hillel and Project Preservation will gather on Collis Porch to commemorate the millions who perished in the Shoah by reciting the names of some of the victims, including those from Lutowiska.

If you are interested in volunteering to read the names of some of the victims, please sign up for a time slot on the following google document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19yf3Pof5zjUzFRFEJsY5CpgYWpSimpLS9oKdZub_zio/edit#gid=0

There will also be a short service and candle lighting in the middle of the Green tomorrow, Monday April 28th, at 7:30 p.m.

We hope to see you there. All are welcome.

--Hillel

Dartmouth College Hillel is our campus chapter of Hillel International: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life.
Our Executive Board:
           Elana Folbe, Jacob Savos, Rebecca Schantz, Lauren Harris, David Mannes, Sam Libby, and Nick Parillo
Our Weekly Schedule:
Monday: Open meetings at 6 pm, followed by dinner and conversation at 7 pm*
Wednesday: Jews and Java (free coffee) at Starbucks from 3-5 pm
Thursday: Jew Crew (free dinner for '17s) at 6:30 pm*
Friday: Torah Study with Rabbi Boraz at 5pm, Shabbat services at 6 pm, followed by dinner at 7 pm*

*Located in the Roth Center for Jewish Life (white building behind the Choates)