PAAR stands for Philanthropic All-American Rush, which is the inter-Greek
fundraising competition that takes place each fall during Pledge term.  In
both the Fall 2012 and 2013 competitions, we generated over $100,000 in
donations for the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth (CHaD), with the help of
our newly founded partnership with Positive Tracks.

To see the impact that our work has had on the kids at CHaD, find the
attached viral youtube video the Hospital released last Fall:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnG3MKos87A

We are now entering our fourth year in operation and are looking to recruit
new members for PAAR's executive team for the 2014-2015 academic year.  We
are currently seeking to fill the following roles:

*Co-Directors of Strategy and Growth*

-Collaborates with co-presidents to develop and administer new PAAR
initiatives (i.e. Freshman competition)

-Liases between PAAR and campus to increase participation and boost
fundraising bottom line

-Builds brand recognition through social media and design strategies

*Director of Development and Finance*

- Raises additional PAAR seed funding and grants from charitable foundations

- Manages and tracks cash inflows and outlays for the organization and
coordinates money transfers with the charitable foundation

Serving as a PAAR exec will allow you to play an active role in improving
the reputation of the Greek system, establishing philanthropy as an
integral part of the Greek experience, and of course, raising money for a
worthy cause.  In addition to all of this, it represents a chance to get
meaningful leadership experience that certainly stands out on a resume.

If you are an affiliated ’16 interested in one of the above positions,
please fill out the attached application and submit no later than *Tuesday,
April 29Th at 11:59PM to [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

Best,

Sophia Johnston & Matt Ross

Co-Presidents of PAAR