Film Noir at BarHOP @ 8pm*
Thursday 4/24   ||
8pm-10pm
Mixed Drinks & Cocktails
ft. Famous Films & Happy Hour

Dance Party ft. '18s*
Thursday 4/24   ||   10pm-Midnight
Mocktails
ft. 3 Djs, 3 Rooms, 3 Parties. BYOP (Bring Your Own Prospie).

Happy (Pharrell) Music Video Shoot*
Thursday 4/24   ||   11pm
Jake Gaba '16 who danced his way across China is now giving you a chance to be Happy. He will be shooting live footage of *you* dancing to Happy. If you ever wanted to be in a music video, now's the time!

​*Many have asked, "Why do we have to wait outside in a line?"
The fire code capacity has been designated to 49 people for each of the three rooms. Unfortunately, the law is the law. However, we hope that you are enjoying awesome parties every week with free premium programming and quality drinks and hope you understand. If you really want to support us and have a good time, we suggest coming at 9pm or waiting until 10:45pm when the line dies down. You'll have a much better chance of getting in. We promise that we'll keep the party running until you arrive, and if you come and support what we're trying to do, we'll keep doing it.

We know not every Thursday will work for your schedule and completely understand. If you want to support us and can't make it, like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/HopGarage​ and leave us a comment about how we're doing or just drop us a line at: [log in to unmask]