Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

We would like to cordially invite you to our biggest show of the year. In honour of our 25th anniversary

The Rocks do Rollins
Come and see the Rockapellas perform THIS SATURDAY AT 5PM in Rollins Chapel

Bastille, The Script, Gaga, Gnarls Barkley, Macklemore, Florence and the Machine, alums on alums and so.much.more.
Freedom.

if you are viewing this on your iPhone* and it looks boring, wait until you download the full message! Omg!!

Its free for students. Check out the poster. Dont miss out.

*or Droid or Galaxy or flip phone etc. #freedom