Error during command authentication.

come PLAY CHE$$ with us! Tonight (Weds. April 23rd) @ Collis 218 between 8-9 PM (conveniently located by both late night AND the dimensions show). Also, hear about our exciting CHESS FEST planned for the weekend of May 10th. Stay tuned for more info.

1. You are more than welcome to come for a single meeting, game, lesson, etc. No past membership is required to stop by and hang out with us & learn some new $killz.

2. PLAYERS OF ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME. We teach to all ranges of player experience--whether you want to learn how to move the pieces, advanced tactics, etc.

3. Graduate Students welcome.

4. We like you too ;)