The J Street U 101 event has been postponed?. It will be held next week, date and time to be announced. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you next week.

J Street U is a pro-Israel, pro-peace, pro-Palestinian group that promotes American diplomatic leadership in achieving a two-state solution as an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.  We believe that Israeli security and democracy, as well as Palestinian human rights and statehood, can only be achieved through a two-state solution based on 1967 borders with mutually agreed-upon land swaps. J Street U is the student arm of J Street.

*Like J Street U Dartmouth<https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-Street-U-Dartmouth/284611641585230> on Facebook*
*Like J Street U<https://www.facebook.com/JStreetU> on Facebook*