Nominate your fellow students or faculty members for Outspoken panel!

Fill out survey below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QxaSnS72rKaCnYyPNlA3K5NyqcotcbCHhLiWJPGPJHs/viewform

For PRIDweek Spectra and ICC are co-sponsoring a panel for LGBTQIAidentified students to share their experiences at Dartmouth. We are looking for recommendations for student and faculty panelists for the event on April 30th at 6:30pm. We are looking for a diversity of experiences so please nominate anyone you think has a great story to tell.

How does it feel to be LGBTQIA identified at Dartmouth? How does it feel to come out? Come out and support PRIDweek and hear your fellow students share their experiences.