The conversation about sexual violence is not over…

Join MAV on April 23rd
    12:30 - 1:35 PM
    3:00 - 4:05 PM
Paganucci Lounge

MOVEMENT AGAINST VIOLENCE

There will be iced coffee & scones

Over the past year, MAV has observed a shift in our facilitated discussions. The student collective increasingly acknowledges the existence and severity of sexual assault. Our conversations have been more productive and we are seeing more students engaging committedly. We are moving forward.

As part of Sexual Assault Awareness Month, MAV is facilitating discussions for students to help us imagine what sexual violence prevention could look like on this campus. We encourage you to RSVP, but walk-ins are always welcome. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vQu5Y81Gzm1fQ1L8GZ7hTtHL3IlIg93p4qXT8Z1PArY/viewform