Dear all,
We are on the 5th class of a 9 class spring term introductory tango course,  taught by our very own Armin and Marta. After the classes we will have practica until 10 pm and will be available for individual help and feedback.

The class will be held at Occom Commons in the McLaughlin Cluster, Maynard Street, Hanover, NH. There is no need to bring a partner, as many people will come without partners and partner rotations will be encouraged during the class. Please bring a pair of clean shoes which allow you to pivot on the dance floor.

Time : 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm with practica until 10 pm
Price: FREE for Dartmouth students. For non-students, only $5 per class or $35 for the whole series of 9 classes.

We hope to see you there!