Blitz [log in to unmask] with a "YES" in the subject line to get on the special *DCC Interest list.* First dibs on everything....including Caribbean Carnival Memorabilia. In other words, if you want a tank top, you better get on the list!

1.....2.....3

1. April 28th - May 2nd is Caribbean Week....stay tuned for a full week of events brought to you by DCC!!

2.  Interested in Caribbean culture and history?
Want to know more and get involved?
We want YOU, of Caribbean descent or not.​

Join the
Dartmouth Caribbean Connection
Executive Board!

APPLICATIONS DUE:
Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014

Apply Here:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/W829S6T

(​See attachment for position descriptions)

Positions open to ALL students:​
*Vice -President
Treasurer
Secretary
Public Relations & Communications Chair
Marketing & Design Chair
Event Organizer

We look forward to reading your applications!​​

Stay in tune with the Caribbean Connection | Twitter Facebook | Instagram​

3. Caribbean Carnival is Saturday, May 3rd...Can't wait? Want to get involved? Here is how: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BW8BDWK