​What is DAWG?!

the Dartmouth Animal Welfare Group seeks to spread information and create conversation about animal rights on campus. we're constantly evolving our mission and goals, but this term we're focussing on veg advocacy, and combatting animal cruelty.

Some of our plans include:
  • ​A display on animal products and water waste with PETA on Wednesday (4/23) on the Collis patio
  • A screening of documentary Speciesism and Q&A session with director Mark Devries on Monday (5/12)
  • ​Weekly leafletting around campus!
If you want to get involved with DAWG and on making real change to this campus, blitz the account to get on our blitz list or to learn more.

Additionally, if you want information regarding animal products, animal testing, veg eating, or any other animal rights issues, the DAWG blitz account and Facebook page are great resources to reach out to.