Wanted to know how a Professional Television show is produced? Ever wanted to see a live taping of Jimmy Fallon, Jay Leno, David Letterman, Seth Myers, Jon Stewart, or Stephen Colbert?

Spring is the best time of the year to try new things. Dartmouth Television is offering training in Television Production, and looking to bring a select number of new members on board for this term's project. Our current flagship program, Dartmouth Tonight, is seen by thousands of people across the country through our numerous outlets.

You can check out our last episode here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isN1Re0WIuQ

If you have an itch for...

Television Production

Comedy Writing

Satirical Journalism

Cinematography

Performance

Marketing

Sound Mixing

Video Editing

You have to try television production at least once in your lifetime. Our termly productions will show you how a professional television show is made, from beginning to end. From script to screen. From the inception of our jokes and segments, to our live tapings on campus attended by hundreds of people! You will develop a well rounded understanding of production, and guarantee that you'll be well versed in the function of each department in TV show production.

If you have the skills, or the determination to learn some, send a blitz to [log in to unmask] No experience is necessary. Our biggest show of the year, and biggest show in Dartmouth's history, is coming up on May 9th. Contrary to popular belief, the Revolution Will be televised.