Apps due tomorrow! ​

--Submit by Friday, April 11--

DIVERSITY PEER LEADERSHIP PROGRAM

(DPP)

 SPRING WORKSHOPS

Presented by the Office of Pluralism and Leadership (OPAL) on

Saturday, April 19
and
Sunday, April 20
10am - 5pm

This term, the Diversity Peer Leadership Program (DPP) will be offering two programs! Participants are welcome to attend one or both days.

Saturday, April 19: Privilege & Social Norms
The Privilege & Social Norms program is a daylong series of workshops aimed at understanding privilege and situating personal experiences within systems of oppression. We recommend this program for new DPP participants, though past participants are welcome.

Sunday, April 20: How to Call Out & Be Called Out
The How to Call Out & Be Called Out program is a daylong series of workshops aimed at learning strategies for interrupting oppressive moments and countering tactics of derailment. We recommend this program for past DPP participants, though all are welcome.

Even if you've never had these conversations, you should apply!

Both programs are open to new and previous participants.

Applications are due by
Friday, April 11 at 11:59pm.

Blitz questions, concerns, and completed forms to:

Thank you!