Come do improv with Improv to the People Friday at 5 PM in Sarner East!

Frequently asked questions

Whoa whoa whoa wait. 5PM???!!?!? Sarner EAST? That's not where and when practice was last week! I'm so confused!

That's right, there's been a time change AND a room change! Hope we didn't throw you too much.

So will this change be permanent?

It's complicated. 5 is our new time, never to meet at 4 again. But Sarner East is only for this week. Every other week we will be back in Robo Basement. Psychological studies have shown that it's hard for people to juggle two pieces of information at once, but consider it practice for your improv brain!