If you are

A. passionate about business, economics, finance, public policy, or any related field

B. interested in sharpening your writing skills

C. looking for a solid resume builder

D. searching for a friendly campus community

E. all the above

Then come be a part of the Dartmouth Business Journal! As a writer for the DBJ, you will be given the opportunity to publish your very own article to be included in our quarterly distribution and our website. Even if you're a first time author, our dedicated staff is committed to helping you get your ideas out into the world!

Stop by our first meeting on Wednesday, at 7pm in Baker 158​ to learn more about this great opportunity!