LOTS of chapel events this week because it’s HOLY WEEK and EASTER.
·         TODAY’s Sunday Night Chapel is  from 5-5:30pm in Rollins Chapel with Lauren Gatewood ‘14 preaching on Palm Sunday.

·         Friday is GOOD FRIDAY and there will be an ecumenical STATIONS OF THE CROSS beginning at 2PM from Our Savior Lutheran Church (7 Summer Street in Hanover – side street across from the Hanover High School).  The walk is exactly 2 miles and will be saying prayers at fourteen stations around town and campus.  Join the walk for a portion or the whole thing!  The walk is organized by the Episcopal Campus Ministry*, Aquinas House*, Our Savior Lutheran Church and Student Center*, St. Thomas Church* and St. Denis Church  (*Sponsored organization of the Tucker Foundation)

·         NEXT SUNDAY, April 20th, is EASTER SUNDAY!  We will have a SUNRISE SERVICE on the GREEN at 6AM (rain location: Rollins), followed by breakfast back at the Tucker Foundation.

·         We will also have a 5PM EASTER COMMUNION SERIVCE in Rollins Chapel at 5pm.

All are welcome at any any all of these services.  For more information, contact Nancy Vogele at[log in to unmask]
 ​