Do you like to write? Have you ever written, or wanted to write, a short film? Well, now is your chance! Stories Growing Films (SGF), Dartmouth's only student-run film group on campus, is looking for…

MOVIE SCRIPTS!!

That's right! If you have an idea, put it on the paper. We are looking for 8 to 15 page shorts—either narrative scripts or documentary proposals.

SGF develops, directs, and produces one film every term. After production, we send them to film festivals. With a good script, one of these films could be YOURS!

When you submit your script, keep the following in mind:
1.     The deadline is March 12th at 11:59 PM
2.     Scripts must be sent in PDF format with no names on the document to [log in to unmask] . We read these scripts blind.
3.     We will consider the feasibility of shooting the script in/around Hanover. (I.E. it might be hard for us to accept a narrative set on the moon).
4.     Please refer to the attached documents for more specific guidelines.

ALSO---speaking of scripts, SGF is in pre-production for our new short, MONKEY HOUSE.  We are looking for a Production Designer to help with our production! The Production Designer collaborates with the director on the overall visual look of the film. Responsibilities include scouting locations, decorating locations for scenes, and selecting props. It's an exciting hands-on position that combines design and film!

Any questions about the contest or production design? Email us at [log in to unmask]​​