Ever wondered what goes on inside some of the largest investment banks, hedge funds, and mutual funds in the world?
Interested in exclusive networking events and lectures given by some of the biggest players in the finance industry?
In need of resume reviews and mock interviews for upcoming corporate recruiting?
Come to the first Quantitative Finance Society meeting of the term!

Tonight (Tuesday)
Carson L02
7pm
As an organization, DQFS serves as a bridge between interested Dartmouth students and the world of finance. By bringing experts to campus for both informative and instructional panels, as well as conducting various trips to firms and finance museums, the Dartmouth Quantitative Finance Society is dedicated to building a strong community and network for individuals hoping to pursue a career in finance.

To give everyone a better idea of what we do, today’s meeting will primarily cover the past events we’ve hosted, introduce the possible programs for this term, and involve an open discussion of people you might want to bring, topics you want to explore, and specific firms you want to hear from this term.

Attendance is important for determining priority in the capacity limited events that we will be hosting later in the term. So be there!

Carson L02, 7 PM. Tonight.