IS FINALLY HERE

"Decis, I already knew this," you say. "Why are you telling me something I already know?"

Because---

"No no wait, let me guess. Is it because there's some event going on that I should know about?"

Yes, actually, we're having a---

"Or is it because on a fundamental level spring was always here, I was just too blind to see it?"

I mean okay but---

"Maybe life is nothing more than a perpetual spring. Maybe we're all just birds trying to find a place to migrate. Maybe one day, we'll get the worm. And we won't have to wake up early to get it. Or maybe we're the worm, Decis. Maybe we're building tunnels underground to escape the place that we've been only to discover new, unknown places. I think that's a wonderful sentiment, Decis. Thank you for sharing that."

Celebrate the beautiful weather and your overly inquisitive minds with the
Decibelles and Brovertones at their first show of the term!
Wednesday, 11:15 pm, EKT.​