Hello wonderful students of Dartmouth!

RAK will once again be doing the Hinman Box project that we did last term! This is how it works: open the attached google form and fill in the names of up to two people who you think could use a pick-me-up or would appreciate a kind gesture. We will leave them anonymous notes with treats in their Hinman Boxes. If you want, you can also write a little message you think they would like.

Here's the link to the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZAe4JBTgma8yE-ITVSVNB2edJLerK3cckRlnqQJhZJg/viewform

It's true that if your friends read this blitz they may know their anonymous notes are from RAK, but they also will know that they have someone wonderful who cares about them! You have until ?midnight to submit names.

Also, if you're interested in helping RAK make the notes come to our meeting tomorrow at 3pm in Baker 152. Stay for as long or short as you like! There will also be delicious KAF lemon meringue pie, which I know you want a slice of.

Spring is coming, but let's speed up it's arrival through kind, warm gestures of appreciation towards each other.

Love,

Dartmouth RAK