*Want to engage in some of the most pressing public health issues on our
campus? Need a job? *

*COME TO GREEN TEAM TRAINING.*

*Tuesday 4/15 from 6:00-8:30 PM*

*Moore B03*

*PIZZA.*

*Green Team is a completely student run, alcohol and sexual assault harm
reduction task force training students in peer bystander intervention.
Members act as sober monitors and at social events, make appropriate
interventions, and effectively reduce harm on campus.  We are an
organization supported by students and the administration alike. Come learn
more, get trained, be a force for good. Opportunities for leadership and
upward mobility within the organization. $11.00/hr.*

Questions? Blitz the Green Team account.